SENSORY BAG – FEED THE DRAGON
Sensory bags are absolutely a savior for us . I would say its something that you should give a try. This sensory bag that we did is with an intention to focus on the child’s fine motor skills.
Here is how we made this DIY SENSORY BAG :
Things you need :
- zip lock cover
- baby oil
- green grams can be replaced with Pom Poms or any other grains, buttons
- sketch to draw
- Cut the paper to fit into the ziplock cover. Do this only if necessary.
- Sketch the dragon on the paper, we choose to do a dragon, you can draw a bird or a monster, anything of your choice.
- Place the paper inside the ziplock cover, add in some green gram (whatever you have chosen) and a small cup of baby oil. When you add too much oil it will mess the whole thing.
- Seal the cover and tape it down on the floor or a table. Seal on all sides.
And its ready for play.
It takes you around 5 to 10 minutes to set this activity up. Make sure to seal the zip lock cover really well, to avoid mess and to make it safer for the baby/toddler.
Also, this activity is of great help to moms who don’t like messy play, but wanting to do some sensory play with their toddlers.
Do tag us on social media (Instagram/Facebook) when you get to try this activity. Comment below to share in your views.
For another mess free / sensory bag activity – click on this link https://atoddlerdrama.com/activities/art/mess-free-painting/