Things you need :
- foil sheet
- bubble wrap
- marker• tape
What you need to do ?
- Cut out the foil sheet and bubble wrap – both got to be of the same size.
- Write or draw Numbers/Alphabets/Shapes on the foil sheet using the marker
- Place the bubble wrap on top of the foil sheet and tape both together on the table.
And it’s ready for play !!
How to the play ?
- Play 1 : Identify the number and pop the bubble on top of the number
- Play 2 : Identify the number, count and pop that many bubbles on the wrap.Chintu loves to pop the bubbles – most kids do try, now combine that with some #learningthroughplay
Inspired by @lovethatyoucanbuy
Please follow and like us: