I did this simple DIY to teach Chintu left,right,up and down. He already knows up and down but I just included it in this activity.
What I used ?
- cardboard (the base)
- felt sheets
How I made ?
- Drew arrows (up,down,right and left) on the cardboard using the marker
- Drew the animal shapes on felt sheet and cut the shapes out
- Stuck the velcro on the cardboard and on the animal cutouts
Ready for play
How to play ?
- Stick the animal cutouts according to the arrow’s direction
- As the kid sticks the animal cutout’s, name the direction aloud, ask the child to repeat or ask the child to name the direction
Please follow and like us: