MESS FREE PAINTING
Some of you may not be interested or comfortable with messy play due to various reasons. Some of you have messaged me asking for mess free activities-here it is “mess free painting”
What is required ?
- food colour/paint
- glitter (optional)
- wax pieces (I used) – you can also use grains (optional) : I used it for additional sensory/texture play
- ziplock cover
How to set it for play?
- Cut the paper ( only if necessary )to the size that will fit exactly into the zip lock cover .
- Place the paper inside the cover . Add glitter, food colour, wax pieces on the paper and seal it.
- Tape the paper on to the table for it to stay in position
- Let your child use his/ her hands/feet and make a good piece of art .
Please follow and like us:
One Reply to “MESS FREE PAINTING”